Black Friday 2022, the biggest shopping holiday of the year, is here! We’ve been covering the best Black Friday deals for years and can guarantee that you don’t want to miss out on this year’s savings. Shoppers are more eager than ever to cut down on holiday spending due to inflation, and retailers are slashing prices accordingly.
Black Friday used to exclusively describe the Friday after Thanksgiving when shoppers would flood the local mall to compete for doorbuster deals in the middle of the night. Nowadays, that looks a lot different. Thanks to the rising popularity of online shopping and (especially) the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020 and 2021, Black Friday has become synonymous with the entire month of November. That said, the very best deals are still typically saved for the weekend after Thanksgiving .
When is Black Friday 2022?
Black Friday is TODAY, Friday, November 25. The key to successful holiday shopping is preparation, so it’s smart to start checking off your gift list today. Retailers like Amazon, Walmart and Wayfair, are having major Black Friday deals with prices lower than Black Friday last year on best-selling products like vacuums, headphones and air fryers that we’ve tested firsthand at the Good Housekeeping Institute.
What are the best Black Friday sales of 2022?
Amazon’s massive Black Friday sale includes thousands of deals on some of the most popular items for gifting and holiday prep, including over 50% off select luggage, Amazon devices like Kindles and Fire TVs and artificial Christmas trees.
Lowe’s has tons of Black Friday deals worth shopping now. This week, take $700 off a Samsung French Door refrigerator and up to $1,300 off additional large appliances from Amana, Whirlpool, LG and more. Or, take up to 40% off home upgrades like bathroom vanities, bath faucets and showerheads and ceiling lighting and fans. Lowe’s also has a Gift Zone catalog featuring their best-selling gift items like tools, grills and smart home devices.
Macy’s, the department store famous for the annual Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade, is offering 40-70% off women’s fashion, men’s fashion, home and more. The store also partnered with Toys”R”Us to offer 30-60% off the most popular toys.
During Overstock’s Black Friday week of deals, take up to 70% off thousands of home items, plus free shipping on everything. Take an extra 15% off select area rugs, lighting, dining room furniture and electric fireplaces.
This week, take up to 30% off select appliances including refrigerators, dishwashers, washers and dryers and ranges, and take up to 40% off select furniture and home decor.
Walmart’s Deals for Days Black Friday event kicked off early in November and has been going strong ever since. We are seeing huge discounts on fall and holiday essentials like sweaters, guest bedroom decor, Christmas decorations and indoor heaters. They also have one of the best TVs on the market right now, the LG OLED evo C2 Series Smart TV (65″) for 58% off, which translates to over $2,000 in savings. Added bonus: if you’re a fan of The Pioneer Woman, so many Pioneer Woman kitchen and home products are on sale right now, too.
Wayfair’s Black Friday sale is a one-stop shop for all things home on your list. Some of the retailer’s best Black Friday deals include:
Our Favorite Black Friday 2022 Deals
- Take 20% off the new Apple AirPods Pro (2nd Generation). This is the first time the 2nd Generation AirPods Pro are on sale since the release in September 2022.
- Take 55% off one of our top-rated fake Christmas trees, the Twillery Co. 6.5-foot Artificial Fir, on Wayfair.
- Take 18% off our top-rated mattress of 2022, the Saatva Classic Mattress. (Note: the 18% off Saatva sale is exclusive to Good Housekeeping readers using this link).
- Take 44% off our top-rated vacuum of 2022, the Shark Apex Upright Vacuum Cleaner.
- Take 46%, or $200, off the Samsonite Centric 2-piece hard side luggage set.
- Take up to 50% off select Amazon Fire TVs.
- Take 20% off the 2020 MacBook Air with Apple M1 Chip. That brings the price down to $799 — the lowest price ever on Amazon for this MacBook.
- Take 21% off the never-on-sale KitchenAid Classic Stand Mixer, a foolproof gift idea for the baker in your family.
- Tale $50 off the Instagram-famous Our Place 8-in-1 Always Pan, which can braise, sear, steam, strain, saute, fry, boil and be used as a serving dish.
Ahead, shop more of our favorite Black Friday 2022 sales from across the internet, including deals on Apple products, TVs, furniture, vacuums, mattresses, clothing and more.
This is the first time that the new 2nd Generation AirPods Pro have gone on sale since they were released in September 2022. They feature upgrades from the original AirPods Pro, including 2x more active noise cancellation, a custom-built driver for even better audio quality, and a fourth set of ear tips for a more customizable fit.
Backed by over 547,000 reviews and an overall rating of 4.8 stars, Apple’s second-generation AirPods are by far the most popular AirPods on Amazon. They’re also the most affordable model of AirPods and are majorly discounted to an all-time low price of $79 for Black Friday. If you’re on a budget and just looking for the basics (i.e. no noise-cancelation or adaptive EQ technology), these will do the trick.
AirPods Max is Apple’s take on over-ear headphones. They provide the most premium audio experience and most comfortable fit of the AirPods product lineup, perfect for those who spend multiple hours per day wearing headphones. In addition to spatial audio and active noise cancellation, AirPods Max also features a custom-built driver that delivers virtually undistorted sound directly into your ears.
If you’re looking to monitor workouts without breaking the bank, the Apple Watch SE is the way to go. It has the core fitness trackers like steps and heart rate and seamless iPhone connectivity features that users have come to expect from Apple Watches. And at only $149, it’s an all-time low price for Black Friday.
For the first time since it was released in September 2022, the Apple Watch Series 8 is on sale. One of the hottest tech gifts and gifts for fitness enthusiasts this year, it features new temperature sensors, sleep stage trackers, an upgraded edge-to-edge screen that stays on all the time and an 18-hour battery life.
While it isn’t the newest MacBook Air model, the Black Friday deal on the 2020 Apple MacBook Air brings it down to $799, which is the lowest price we’ve ever seen for a MacBook Air on Amazon (same as the Amazon Prime Day deal that sold out). The notebook offers up to 18 hours of battery life, weighs just 2.8 pounds, and has the Apple M1 chip for ultra-fast processing.
LG was named the best TV brand by the Institute, and the new C2 Series OLED TV is the brand’s latest and greatest innovation. It’s very expensive, but it’s also discounted 56% off at Walmart for Black Friday, which is over $2,000 off! If you’ve been holding out for a major TV upgrade, this deal is too good to pass up.
LG’s “OLED evo” technology allows for even better brightness, more clarity and improved audio, giving you an unrivaled viewing experience. The smart interface has also received an update (WebOS22) that allows you to create individual accounts for all family members, and there’s a new smart remote that features built-in artificial intelligence to allow for better searching.
In the same study that ranked LG superior, the GH Institute named TCL the best value TV brand on the market. This QLED TV is much more affordable than other QLEDs, coming in at under $400 after a steep 43% off Black Friday discount on Amazon. Roku is the built-in smart interface on this model, which provides a familiar setup for accessing streaming platforms.
If you’re looking for a TV steal this Black Friday, look no further than Amazon Fire TVs. They’re discounted up to 50% off — including this 50-inch model for only $250! It’s the most popular Fire TV on Amazon, with over 25,000 reviews and a 4.6-star rating. It’s great for everyday entertainment and offers pretty much everything you’d want from a 4K smart TV, including vivid picture quality and built-in access to Fire TV software for quick streaming. It also has three HDMI ports, including the ability to connect to HDMI eARC, which allows you to connect easily to external audio equipment (like one of these top soundbars).
The popular Samsung Frame TV is discounted for Black Friday, bringing the the 55″ model to under $1,000—the lowest price it’s ever been. The Frame TV could easily be mistaken for a piece of art hanging on the wall thanks to it’s unique wood frame wall mount. You can put The Frame on art mode to display art or personal photos when you aren’t watching TV.
As for the TV viewing experience, Rachel Rothman, Chief Technologist and Executive Technical Director at the Institute, says that Samsung’s range of QLED TVs (Frame included) have good upscaling technology that makes lower-resolution content look like native 4K images. “It features a massive array of mini LEDs, allowing for exceptional color accuracy and realistic depth portrayal,” Rothman says. Samsung also claims that The Frame’s screen has virtually no light reflection, day or night, for uninterrupted picture.
Sony was rated the best TV brand for sound quality in the GH Institute study, so you won’t even an external sound bar or additional audio equipment with this set. And coming in at under $1,000, this is a great deal for a 65″ TV. The Bravia XR full array LED TV offers solid color accuracy, motion handling and upscaling technology. The smart interface runs on Google TV for easy navigation and smart home integration with Google Assistant. As a bonus, it also features exclusive features for the PlayStation 5 like auto HDR tone mapping and auto genre picture switch, making this a great TV for gamers.
If you’re looking for a small TV for a guest room, kids’ room or kitchen, you can get one for under $100 this Black Friday! On Amazon, Insignia 24″ TVs and 32″ TVs both fall under the $100 mark. Even at this affordable price, it has an integrated Amazon Fire TV interface so you don’t need any additional equipment for steaming. Don’t be fooled by the relatively low number of reviews, this is the brand new model for 2022 that was just released in September—the 2021 model has over 4,000 reviews with an average 4.5 star rating.
- From Friday, Nov. 25, to Monday, Nov. 28, spend more and save more:
- Take 15% off purchases of $100-$499.
- Take 20% off purchases of $500-$1,499.
- Take 25% off purchases of $1,500-$2,999.
- Take 30% off purchases of $3,000+.
- The Park Sofa from Albany Park is one of the best sofas you can buy online, and it is $300 off right now.
- Take 15% off sectionals, sofas and armchairs with code BF15.
- AllModern, Wayfair’s sister destination for mid-century modern furniture, has started its Black Friday deals with up to 40% off over 1,000 items including sofas, area rugs and more. Plus, take an extra 25% off with code GET25.
- Take up to $50 off Aura’s top-rated digital picture frames, featured on Oprah’s Favorite Things. If you’re giving the smart picture frame a gift, it has an app that you can use to upload pictures to the frame without unboxing it, so it’s ready to go when they unwrap.
- Take $100 off the Smith etched frame.
- Burrow’s biggest sale of the year is happening now through Tuesday, Nov. 29 with code BF22.
- 15% off up to $1,599
- $275 off $1,600+
- $350 off $2,000+
- $450 off $2,500+
- $550 off $3,000+
- $750 off $4,000+
- $1,000 off $5,000+
- Take up to 55% off interior design packages:
- Take to 55% off the Havenly Full Design Package, discounted from $199 to $89.55, with code CYBER22.
- Take 50% off the Havenly In-Person Design Package, discounted from $699 to $349.50, with code CYBER22.
- Spend more, save more on top-quality used furniture during Kaiyo’s Black Friday sale with the below promo codes.
- Take $150 off orders of $1,000+ with BF150
- Take $225 off orders of $1,500+ with BF225
- Take $375 off orders of $2,500+ with BF375
- Lowe’s has announced their Black Friday sale with discounts happening throughout November:
- Take 20% off sitewide, excluding dining and fire pit purchases.
- Take up to 25% off sitewide on Ruggable’s machine washable area rugs, including collaboration collections with Star Wars, Jonathan Adler and Iris Apfel, using code BF22 from Wednesday, Nov. 23 to Wednesday, Nov. 30.
Best Black Friday Vacuum Deals
The Good Housekeeping Institute named the Shark APEX Upright Vacuum Cleaner the best overall vacuum cleaner of 2022. In our most recent Cleaning Lab tests, it earned top scores for its powerful suction and debris pickup on both bare floors and carpets. Our testers also love that it easily converts from an upright vacuum to a canister vacuum with the press of a button and has a brush roll that’s designed to minimize pet hair tangles. Both the pre-motor filters and HEPA filters are washable and emptying and reattaching the dust cup is easy breezy.
The Shark AI Ultra Robot Vacuum was named the best robot vacuum for kitchens and other tight spaces in the Good Housekeeping Institute Cleaning Lab’s evaluation of the best robot vacuums of 2022. It smoothly navigated our test spaces and did not bump into chair legs and other objects we put in its path. It had no problem cleaning under kitchen cabinet toe kicks or figuring out how to clean tight spaces without getting stuck. Our testers also love the compact footprint and streamlined design, because self-emptying robot vacuums can often be an eyesore.
The Dyson V10 was previously named the best cordless vacuum for pet hair by the Good Housekeeping Institute Cleaning Lab. While it has since been out-ranked by the newer Dyson V15 Detect, the V10 is still a great option. It has a fluffy cleaner head that picks up hair, dust, and small particles from hard floors. It also has attachments like a stiff nylon dirt brush, a fabric and mattress tool that removes allergens from upholstery and an up-top adapter designed for reaching the highest surfaces in your home like cabinet tops and ceilings. And, best of all, it’s a full $200 off at Walmart right now! $399 is one of the lowest prices we’ve ever seen for a Dyson V10.
If you’re on a budget and need a new vacuum cleaner, the Dirt Devil Vibe 3-in-1 Stick Vacuum is a great affordable option. It’s bagless, so every time the vacuum canister gets full of debris you can empty it into the trash with the touch of a button. It also converts to a handheld vacuum, so you can easily clean dust, dirt and crumbs from furniture, counters, shelves, upholstery and drapes. At $33, it has over 7,000 5-star reviews on Amazon.
More Great Black Friday Vacuum Deals
Cordless Stick Vacuums
Best Black Friday Kitchen Deals
Le Creuset makes highly coveted kitchenware and it rarely, if ever, goes on sale. Famous for strength, durability and signature colors, Le Creuset cast iron Dutch ovens can be used for slow-cooking, braising and roasting, thanks to the ability to maintain even and consistent heat. Plus it’s suitable for both stovetop and oven use. Right now, the classic 5.25-quart Dutch oven is on sale for $200, which is 20% off the original price of $250. If you really want to treat the foodie in your life this year, you can’t go wrong with Le Creuset.
The never-on-sale KitchenAid Stand Mixer is $70 off right now. It may not seem like much compared to the full price, but anyone who’s shopped for a KitchenAid mixer before will know that they rarely go on sale — it was only 17% off for Black Friday last year. Whether you’ve been eyeing one for yourself or are planning to surprise a deserving baker, you don’t want to miss this deal.
There are few kitchen tools more versatile than the Always Pan by Our Place. The “Instagram pan” is a viral sensation, thanks to its sleek design and 8-in-1 functionality: it can braise, sear, steam, strain, saute, fry, boil and be used as a serving dish. During Our Place’s annual Black Friday sale, you can get the Always Pan for $95 to $50 off the original price. And if you’re interested in shopping the rest of the Our Place catalog (including the pan’s sister, Perfect Pot), it’s all 30% off.
More Great Black Friday Kitchen Deals
- Take 20% off sitewide from Nov. 3 to Nov. 30. Caraway is known for its non-stick ceramic cookware, and this is the brand’s only sale event of the year.
- Take 30% off sitewide with code ALLGRAVY30.
- Use code BF35 for 35% off sitewide.
- Plus receive free accessories (up to $325 value) with the purchase of a mattress.
- Take 30% off sitewide with code BFRIDAY30.
- Spend more and save more:
- $150 off $600+ Code BFWKND150
- $250 off $1,249+ Code BFWKND250
- $300 off $1,700+ Code BFWKND300
- $350 off $2,550+ Code BFWKND350
- $400 off $2,700+ Code BFWKND400
- $450 off $2,950+ Code BFWKND450
- Plus, get two free Dream Pillows with any mattress purchase.
- Take 20% off sitewide from Thursday, Nov. 17, to Monday, Nov. 28. Plus, take an additional 10% off (30% off total) duvet covers, coverlets, quilts and shams from Friday, Nov. 25, to Monday, Nov. 28. All using promo code HOLIDAY.
If you’re looking for the biggest savings, Walmart is the best place to buy luggage this Black Friday. This 3-piece luggage set is a steal — for only $104, you get two large checked bags (a 24-inch checked bag and a 28-inch checked bag) and one 20-inch carry-on bag. This set is lightweight, with four spinner wheels and a hard outer shell to protect your belongings.
Samsonite’s known for hard-sided luggage that will keep your belongings safe — even when bags get jostled around at the airport. As one of the brand’s most durable designs, the Centric is designed with a brushed-texture polycarbonate shell that reflects light and protects from scratches. This two-piece set comes with a carry-on bag and a checked bag.
This Monos suitcase is great for those who like to travel with only a carry-on bag, while its hard outer shell protects belongings. Unlike most hard-sided luggage on the market, it also features a front compartment for easy access to your laptop, passport or other essentials.
Delsey Paris is one of the most popular luggage brands among fashionable jet setters. Aside from its stylish accents, the luxe suitcase features a scratch-resistant hard shell, a removable hanger, laundry bag, shoe bags and two large lined compartments on the inside, plus a one-button locking handle.
A leader in collapsible luggage, Rollink suitcases work great for anyone living in a small space with no additional room to store traditional bulky suitcases. The large checked bag collapses to just 5 inches wide, so you can easily stash it under the bed.
A favorite among business travelers, Tumi makes simple yet meticulously crafted luggage that’s great for frequent flyers. The brand’s duffle bag has a classic cylindrical shape, plus modern upgrades like an interior pocket with an antimicrobial treatment to keep sweaty gym clothes and other dirty laundry separate from the rest of your things.
More Great Black Friday Luggage Sales:
- Take $50 off any two suitcases and $100 off any three suitcases from Nov. 17 to Nov. 28. This is the first-ever sitewide sale on all Away suitcases, including the new nostalgia-inspired holiday collections, so now’s the time to buy if your loved ones have been asking for the trendy suitcase. If you’re still deciding whether Away is worth the hype, check out our full review here.
- Spend more, save more during July’s Black Friday sale. From Nov. 22 to Nov. 29, spend $300 and take $30 off, spend $600 and take $100 off or spend $1,000 and take $200 off. Note: You must purchase at least two items to activate the promotion.
- Take up to 70% off luggage from Samsonite, Delsey Paris and more.
- Take up to 50% off sitewide using code BLACKFRIDAY2022.
- Take up to 60% off top luggage brands like Tumi, Herschel Supply Co. and Bric’s.
- The travel brand makes collapsible luggage that is great for people with limited storage space who don’t have room for large, boxy suitcases (you can store in under the bed!). During Rollink’s Black Friday sale, take 25% off select suitcases.
- Take up to 70% off select activewear and up to 30% off sitewide.
- Take 25% off sitewide from Nov. 22 to Nov. 30.
- Take up to 50% off sitewide, plus a bonus extra 10% off at checkout.
- Take 20% off sitewide — Good Housekeeping’s pick for the best period underwear — from Nov. 23, starting at noon, to Nov. 28, ending at midnight.
- Take up to 40% off sitewide.
- Save up to 60% off plus get an extra 20% off with promo code BLACKFRIDAY.
- Take 30% off your entire purchase.
More Black Friday Deals
#Black #Friday #Deals #TVs #Apple #Vacuums